These traditional alternating current brakes , in addition to their proven reliability in any work environment, are characterized by the following aspects:
• Extremely robust structure;
• Maximum speed in intervention times, which can be considered negligible;
• Excellent heat dissipation (see limitations of use);
• Protection of the electromagnet completely cemented with epoxy resin, unless different construction criteria;
• Protection of mechanical parts by painting;
• cCSAus n ° 70043342
The on and off times, as well as the functionality in insulation class F and functional class S1, with ventilation , are guaranteed only if the rated voltage remains within the functional tolerance limits of the electric coil .
VL Motion Systems. is proud to have partnered with some of the leading manufacturers of industrial clutches and brakes to deliver you the most advanced motion control solutions available on today’s market.
If you have any questions regarding the products we are offering, pleasee fill out the form below and one of our representavies will contact your shortly. Thank you for your interest in VL Motion Systems Inc.!