The P series brakes are DC brakes .
They are born as parking brakes. In any case, dynamic braking of the driven part is guaranteed below an admissible rotation limit value for the type of brake (see Section “Choice of the brake”).
The main features of the P series brake are:
• Maximum silence in interventions and operation (<70dB in accordance with directive 98/37 / EEC);
• Economical thanks to its simplicity of assembly;
• Good heat dissipation. The quality of the materials and the particular mechanical structure allows a high dissipation value;
• The coil of the electromagnet is completely cemented with epoxy resin, unless different constructive criteria;
• The mechanical parts are protected by zinc plating;
• Wide range of use. In fact, the brake can be applied to any type of standard motor without the use of particular equipment and special parts. Furthermore, the particular construction technique allows it to operate in any position including the vertical one;
• cCSAus n ° 70043342
The excitation and de-excitation times, as well as the functionality in insulation class F and functional S1, with ventilation , are guaranteed only with the use of rectifiers produced by Temporiti Srl, for all the DC brakes referred to in this site, and if the rated voltage remains within the functional tolerance limits of the electric coil .
VL Motion Systems. is proud to have partnered with some of the leading manufacturers of industrial clutches and brakes to deliver you the most advanced motion control solutions available on today’s market.
If you have any questions regarding the products we are offering, pleasee fill out the form below and one of our representavies will contact your shortly. Thank you for your interest in VL Motion Systems Inc.!