The KTH series electromechanical spring brake is a direct current brake . The purpose of the brake is to determine the arrest of the rotational movement of a mechanical shaft. To this end, the user must ensure that the brake meets the requirements set out in the paragraph “Choosing the brake”. Only under these conditions can the brake perform its work correctly.
The main features of the KTH series brake are:
• Extremely robust structure;
• Maximum silence in interventions and operation (<40 dBA according to directive 98/37 / EEC);
• Economical thanks to the simplicity of assembly of the brake unit.
• Good heat dissipation. It takes place via the fan and / or the motor cover, which must necessarily be made of cast iron or steel since it also acts as a braking surface;
• The coil of the electromagnet is completely cemented with epoxy resin, unless different constructive criteria, and the mechanical parts are protected by galvanic treatment of zinc plating;
• The manual release lever is included
• cCSAus n ° 70043342
The excitation and de-excitation times, as well as the functionality in insulation class F and functional S1, with ventilation , are guaranteed only with the use of rectifiers produced by Temporiti Srl, for all the DC brakes referred to in this site, and if the rated voltage remains within the functional tolerance limits of the electric coil .
VL Motion Systems. is proud to have partnered with some of the leading manufacturers of industrial clutches and brakes to deliver you the most advanced motion control solutions available on today’s market.
If you have any questions regarding the products we are offering, pleasee fill out the form below and one of our representavies will contact your shortly. Thank you for your interest in VL Motion Systems Inc.!