The electromechanical rake of the BS series is a direct current brake.
The main features of the BS series brake are:
• Compact structure, maximum silence in interventions and operation (<70 dB according to the 98/392 EEC directives);
• The brake is designed for static system behavior;
• This new and innovative series built by Temporiti srl, is supplied pre-assembled. This results in a remarkable speed in assembly. The type of brake was created to enslave Brushless type motors. For this reason they are housed inside the motor structures and do not require ventilation;
• Designed for static use of the brake with the possibility of intervention only in the emergency phases, but with a rotation speed <1500 rpm;
• Good heat dissipation both from the magnet body which occurs through the motor cover and from the braking disc which occurs through the large aluminum surface. The electromagnet coil is completely cemented with epoxy resin, unless otherwise constructive criteria, and the mechanical parts are protected by galvanic treatment. The conformation of the brake in a state of excitation allows the use in continuous service without ventilation. Class F insulation;
• The brake allows the development of a constant and high static torque, due to the particular design of the braking area, which is covered by a patent. torque value;
VL Motion Systems. is proud to have partnered with some of the leading manufacturers of industrial clutches and brakes to deliver you the most advanced motion control solutions available on today’s market.
If you have any questions regarding the products we are offering, pleasee fill out the form below and one of our representavies will contact your shortly. Thank you for your interest in VL Motion Systems Inc.!