The AC series electromechanical spring brake is an alternating current brake. The purpose of the brake is to determine the arrest of the rotational movement of a mechanical shaft.
Main features of the AC series brake are:
• Extremely sturdy structure;
• Simplicity of assembly of the brake unit;
• Noiselessness in interventions (<70 dBA in accordance with directive 98/37 / EEC);
• Good heat dissipation through the structure obtained from die-cast aluminum and through the fan of the electric motor;
• The coil of the electromagnet is completely cemented with epoxy resin, unless different constructive criteria;
• The brake is supplied on request with manual release;
• cCSAus n ° 70043342
The on and off times, as well as the functionality in insulation class F and functional class S1, with ventilation , are guaranteed only if the rated voltage remains within the functional tolerance limits of the electric coil .
VL Motion Systems. is proud to have partnered with some of the leading manufacturers of industrial clutches and brakes to deliver you the most advanced motion control solutions available on today’s market.
If you have any questions regarding the products we are offering, pleasee fill out the form below and one of our representavies will contact your shortly. Thank you for your interest in VL Motion Systems Inc.!